2019–20 Superintendent Designation and Security Forms
Beginning with the 2019–20 CAASPP administration, the new process to complete and submit the superintendent LEA CAASPP coordinator designation form is within TOMS. Two videos have been produced that provide instructions to complete this process for the following designations:
- How to Designate an LEA Coordinator in TOMS (Video: 3:01) (Posted 06/13/19)
- How to Add a New User as an LEA Coordinator In TOMS (Video: 2:50) (Posted 06/13/19)
Beginning with the 2019–20 CAASPP administration, the process to complete and submit the CAASPP Test Security Affidavit for users with roles that do not require access to TOMS is online and must be completed using the following link:
Users with roles that require access to TOMS and the test delivery system must be assigned access before logging on and signing security affidavits in TOMS.
2018–19 Superintendent Designation and Security Forms
- 2018–19 Superintendent Designation Form for the LEA CAASPP Coordinator
- 2018–19 CAASPP Test Security Agreement for LEA CAASPP Coordinators and CAASPP Test Site Coordinators
- 2018–19 CAASPP Test Security Affidavit for Test Examiners, Test Administrators, Proctors, Translators, Scribes, and Any Other Person Having Access to CAASPP Tests
- 2018–19 CAASPP Special Request for Smarter Balanced Paper Exams
Incident and Irregularity Forms
Visit the CAASPP Security and Test Administration Incident (STAIRS) Process for Summative Assessments web page for information about accessing the form used to submit report of CAASPP incidents. This form is for summative assessments only.