Download SSRs from the Test Operations Management System (TOMS), Print, and Make Available Locally
CAASPP Student Score Reports (SSRs) PDF files can be downloaded from TOMS and made available to parents/guardians using a locally determined distribution method.
Preparing to Print SSRs Locally
Local educational agencies (LEAs) that are planning to print all or some of their SSRs locally can prepare by completing the following steps:
- Determine the student/parent population that will require printed SSRs.
- Verify printing equipment and supplies.
- Review the Quick Reference Guide: How to Bulk Download Student Score Reports.
- Ensure parent/guardian addresses are updated through the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) regularly to ensure accuracy.
When printing SSRs locally, you should be aware of the following details:
- SSRs can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- SSRs are each four pages long.
- California Science Test (CAST) and/or the California Spanish Assessment (CSA) scores will be provided on a separate SSR. Additional SSRs for students taking the CAST and CSA may be printed, when the results are available.
- It is recommended that SSRs be printed in color.
- SSRs will include the parent/guardian address at no charge to the LEA.
- Printed SSRs can be folded to fit in a standard #10 envelope with a window.
Distributing SSRs to Parents/Guardians
LEAs that print their own SSRs have a variety of distribution methods. Some examples of distributing printed SSRs to parents/guardians include, but are not limited to
- mailing to the home address,
- sending home with the student, or
- notifying the parent/guardian the SSR can be picked up at the school site.