Digital Library Resources
These resources support local educational agencies on the use of the Smarter Balanced Digital Library with training resources, tips on registering new users, and promoting local use of the Digital Library. For more information, visit the CDE Digital Library Web Page .
Select this button to log in to the Digital Library, reset a password, or self-register.
- How to Self Register for the Digital Library Quick Reference Guide (03/21/19)
- Administration and Registration Tools (ART) Web site for CAASPP coordinators to establish Digital Library accounts for their staff.
- Establishing Digital Library User Accounts Through ART (February 2017)
Training Information and Presentations
- Smarter Balanced Digital Library and Interim Assessments: What’s New? 2018–19 (Video; 18:00) (November 2018)
- Digital Library and Interim Assessment Clinic (September/October 2017)
- Digital Library User Guide: Searching the Library (August 2017)
- Digital Library Search Demo (August 2017)
- Introducing the Smarter Balanced Digital Library (Video) (March 2015)
- Smarter Balanced Digital Library and Interim Assessments Update from the CDE North/South Information Meeting (September/October 2016)
- CDE Formative Assessment in Action Video Series Web page