California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for English Language Arts/Literacy (ELA) and Mathematics Version Assignments for 2020–21 Test Administration
Access the 2020–21 CAAs for ELA and Mathematics Version Assignments web document, which contains a list of schools, with version assignments by grade within each school. A school that does not appear on the list will be assigned version 1 by the test delivery system at the time of administration.
Local educational agencies (LEAs) assigned to the version five test form will be required to second score rubric-scored items for the CAA for ELA.
Directions for Administration (DFA) are available starting on January 12, 2021. Take the following steps to access CAA DFAs for ELA and mathematics after this date:
- Select the [Resources] button on the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) top navigation bar.
- Select CAAs for ELA and Mathematics DFAs from the Available Materials list.
- Select the button corresponding with the grade being tested.
- Scroll down the page to find the version number assigned.
- Select a PDF link to initiate the download process.
Last Reviewed: Thursday, December 3, 2020