CAAs for English Language Arts/Literacy (ELA) and Mathematics Version Assignments
Access the 2020–21 CAAs for ELA and Mathematics Version Assignments web document, which contains a list of schools, with version assignments by grade within each school. A school that does not appear on the list will be assigned version 1 by the test delivery system at the time of administration.
Note: Second scoring is suspended for the 2020–21 administration.
Directions for Administration (DFA) are available starting on January 12, 2021. Take the following steps to access CAA DFAs for ELA and mathematics after this date:
- Select the [Resources] button on the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) top navigation bar.
- Select CAAs for ELA and Mathematics DFAs from the Available Materials list.
- Select the button corresponding with the grade being tested.
- Scroll down the page to find the version number assigned.
- Select a PDF link to initiate the download process.
Last Reviewed: March 11, 2021