Download Student Score Reports (SSRs) from the Test Operations Management System (TOMS), Print, and Make Available Locally
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) SSRs PDF files can be downloaded from TOMS and made available to parents/guardians using a locally determined distribution method.
Preparing to Print SSRs Locally
Local educational agencies (LEAs) that are planning to print all or some SSRs locally can prepare by completing the following steps:
- Determine the student/parent population that will require printed SSRs.
- Verify printing equipment and supplies.
- Review the Quick Reference Guide: How to Bulk Download Student Score Reports (Updated 08/12/20).
- Ensure parent/guardian addresses are updated through the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) regularly to ensure accuracy.
When printing SSRs locally, be aware of the following details:
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments or the California Alternate Assessments (English language arts/literacy or mathematics) SSRs are four pages long and can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- CAST and CSA SSRs are two pages long each and can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
- It is recommended that SSRs be printed in color.
- SSRs will include the parent/guardian address at no charge to the LEA.
- Printed SSRs can be folded to fit in a standard #10 envelope with a left side window.
Distributing SSRs to Parents/Guardians
LEAs that print SSRs have a variety of distribution methods. Some examples of distributing printed SSRs to parents/guardians include, but are not limited to
- mailing it to the home address,
- sending it home with the student, or
- notifying the parent/guardian that the SSR can be picked up at the school site.
Last Reviewed: Thursday, June 11, 2020