CAASPP and ELPAC: Systems Resume
CAASPP email update, January 10, 2023.
Dear LEA CAASPP Coordinator or LEA ELPAC Coordinator:
CAASPP and ELPAC systems have resumed operation after being updated to support CAASPP and ELPAC testing for 2022–23.
The following updates have been made:
- The following assessments are now available in the secure test delivery system (TDS):
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics
- The California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for ELA and mathematics
- The California Science Test
- The California Spanish Assessment
- The secure Directions for Administration (DFAs) and nonsecure Preparing for Administration (PFA)for the CAAs for ELA and mathematics are available in the Test Operations Management System (TOMS). The PFA is also available on the California Alternate Assessments web page.
- Students will have access to the summative CAASPP within their LEA's selected testing window, determined by the LEA coordinator, after 66 percent of the instructional year for the LEA has passed.
- The Summative ELPAC will be available in the secure TDS from February 1 through May 31, 2023.
- The secure DFAs and nonsecure PFAs for the Summative ELPAC and Summative Alternate ELPAC will be available in TOMS in late January. The PFAs will also be available on the ELPAC website .
Please notify all users within the LEA of relevant system updates. System downtime dates are available on both the CAASPP Planned System Downtime web page and the ELPAC Planned System Downtime web page.
For further support, use the Get Answers lookup tool or contact your assigned LEA Success Agent.
California Outreach Team
CAASPP website and ELPAC website
Contact Us: California Outreach web page