2022–23 Tools for Teachers Webinar Series—Registration Opens
CAASPP email update, July 28, 2022.
Dear [Insert Email Recipient]:
The California Department of Education (CDE) is excited to announce the upcoming launch of the 2022–23 Tools for Teachers Shared Practices Webinar Series. Tools for Teachers provides educators with instructional and professional learning resources that are embedded with formative assessment and accessibility strategies.
Registration for the webinar series will open on August 4, 2022. The series will include the following webinars:
- Supporting Teaching and Learning with the Tools for Teachers Website
- September 29, 2022 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Boosting Instruction with Formative Assessment and Accessibility Strategies
- Date: November 15, 2022, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Supporting Student Success with Interim Assessments and Tools for Teachers
- Date: February 21, 2023, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
The Tools for Teachers Shared Practices webinar series is intended for all local educational agency staff, including administrators and classroom educators. It will feature California educators sharing how they use Tools for Teachers and related resources to support teaching and learning in the classroom. Each webinar will include a question-and-answer session.
An email announcement for this webinar series will be sent to all teachers on August 4, 2022. Questions regarding this webinar series should be directed to the California Outreach Team by email at CalOutreach@ets.org.
California Outreach Team
CAASPP website and ELPAC website
Contact Us: California Outreach web page