Register now for the 2022–23 Tools for Teachers Webinar Series!
CAASPP email update, August 4, 2022.
The California Department of Education (CDE) is excited to announce the launch of the 2022–23 Tools for Teachers Shared Practices Webinar Series! The Tools for Teachers website provides educators with instructional and professional learning resources that are embedded with formative assessment and accessibility strategies.
This webinar series is intended for all local educational agency (LEA) staff, including administrators and classroom educators. Each webinar in the series will feature California educators sharing how they use Tools for Teachers and related resources to support teaching and learning in the classroom, and each webinar will include a question-and-answer session.
Register now for all three webinars in the series!
- Supporting Teaching and Learning with the Tools for Teachers Website
- September 29, 2022 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Registration: Webinar #1
- Boosting Instruction with Formative Assessment and Accessibility Strategies
- Date: November 15, 2022, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Registration: Webinar #2
- Supporting Student Success with Interim Assessments and Tools for Teachers
- Date: February 21, 2023, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Registration: Webinar #3
Please feel free to forward this announcement to any LEA staff who may be interested. Questions regarding this webinar should be directed to the California Outreach team by email at CalOutreach@ets.org.
We hope to see you there!
California Outreach Team
Contact Us: California Outreach web page