Register Now: Supporting English Learners with the Tools for Teachers Website
CAASPP and ELPAC email update, August 24, 2021.
Dear California Educator:
ETS, on behalf of the California Department of Education (CDE), invites you to attend a brand-new webinar, Supporting English Learners with the Tools for Teachers Website, on September 21, 2021, from 3:30–4:30 p.m. This webinar is intended for classroom educators, but local educational agency administrators may also find this training series useful to further support educators locally.
Join us to learn about the instructional resources available on the Smarter Balanced Tools for Teachers website and how to connect these resources to the California English Language Development Standards to meet the needs of students who are English learners. Hear from CDE staff and a California English language development (ELD) teacher about using Tools for Teachers formative assessment resources in the classroom and get answers to your questions about Tools for Teachers resources.
Registration is now available for this Zoom webinar. We hope to see you there!
This webinar is the first in the Tools for Teachers Shared Practices Webinar Series. Other webinars(Coming Soon)in this series include:
- Using Interim Assessment Data and Tools for Teachers to Support Instruction
- Date: October 5, 2021, from 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Making Elementary Science Sizzle with Tools for Teachers
- Date: November 9, 2021, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tools for Teachers Resources at Your Fingertips
- Date: January 25, 2022, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- A Teacher's Best Kept Secret: Interim Assessments and Tools for Teachers
- Date: March 1, 2022, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
Questions regarding this webinar should be directed to the California Outreach Team by email at CalOutreach@ets.org.