- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface for All Online Tests
- Practice & Training Tests
- Secure Browsers
Latest News and Tips for the CAASPP Administration
- California Science Test (CAST) Update: Parents/Guardians, teachers, students, or any other person who has feedback concerning the CAST training test should provide that insight in this general form. Additionally, the CAST field test for the 2017–18 administration will begin on April 2, 2018. High school grade assignments for the CAST field test will be coming soon. (Posted 6/28/17)
- California teachers are invited to contribute their expertise to the test development process. Fill out an online application to be considered for CAASPP review activities. (Posted 7/21/16)
- Preparing Technology for 2017–18 CAASPP Testing Webcast
Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- CAASPP Interim Assessment Hand Scoring Workshop & Digital Library and Interim Assessments Clinic from September–October 2017 (See the calendar for exact dates.)
Registration is now available.
Testing in California
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for test administration.
LEAs are administering the following tests in 2017–18:
English language arts/literacy and mathematics assessments (grades three through eight and grade eleven):
- Smarter Balanced
- California Alternate Assessments (CAAs)
Science assessments (grades five and eight and high school):
- California Science Test
- CAA for Science
Primary language assessment in Spanish:
- California Spanish Assessment—grades three through twelve (students in selected LEAs only)
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts—grades two through eleven (optional)