- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface
- Practice & Training Tests
- Secure Browsers
Online Reporting System
(including Completion Status)
- Interim Assessment Hand Scoring System
- Interim Assessment Reporting System
Latest News and Tips for the 2015 CAASPP Administration
- Educational Testing Service will conduct a series of in-person Summer Scoring Workshops in August 2015. These workshops will train educators on the rubrics and anchors used to score constructed responses for CAASPP Smarter Balanced Summative and Interim Assessments. Download the flyer for more information.
- Some local educational agencies may experience delays in the availability of their preliminary results in the ORS due to one of following factors that may apply: constructed responses are still being scored; one part of a student’s test (computer adaptive or performance task) has not been submitted or received; or there are inconsistencies in student information which require additional research and resolution prior to reporting.
- The CDE Academic Accountability Unit (AAU) released guidance on April 22 and May 12 on participation calculations for the 2015 Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP). Please refer to the information on the CDE AAU Web page or contact AAU by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 916-319-0863. Calls to CalTAC about accountability or AYP will be referred on to AAU.
- For the latest information on availability of preliminary student results in the Online Reporting System (ORS) by grade level and subject, please refer to the CAASPP Reporting Web page.
- California educators are invited to show interest in handscoring the 2015–16 CAASPP Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for ELA (short text and essay responses) or mathematics (short text responses)—Apply now!
California Testing in 2015
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering three types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English language arts/literacy and mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science–grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science–grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts–grades 2–11 (optional)
- Field Tests in English–language arts and mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11