- Test Operations Management System (TOMS) for 2015–16
- Test Administrator Interface
- Practice & Training Tests
- Secure Browsers
Online Reporting System
(including Completion Status)
- Interim Assessment Hand Scoring System
- Interim Assessment Reporting System
Latest News and Tips for the CAASPP Administration
- Student data files for the 2014–15 CAASPP administration are now available and can be downloaded from the 2014–15 version of the Test Operations Management System (TOMS) only.
- The California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) has scheduled downtime from Monday, September 7 at 5 p.m. through Monday, September 14, 2015 at 6 a.m. PT.
- Due to system maintenance, 2015–16 interim assessment results are currently unavailable in the Interim Assessment Reporting System (IA Reporting System). Please note that this does not affect test administration, so local educational agencies (LEAs) may continue to administer interim assessments and hand score their students’ responses. LEAs will be notified once 2015–16 results are posted to the IA Reporting System. Thank you for your patience. Please note that the 2014–15 interim assessment results are available until further notice.
- Some local educational agencies may experience delays in the availability of their preliminary results in the ORS due to one of following factors that may apply: constructed responses are still being scored; one part of a student’s test (computer adaptive or performance task) has not been submitted or received; or there are inconsistencies in student information which require additional research and resolution prior to reporting.
- California educators are invited to show interest in handscoring the 2015–16 CAASPP Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for ELA (short text and essay responses) or mathematics (short text responses)—Apply now!
California Testing in 2015–16
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering three types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English language arts/literacy and mathematics in grades 3–8 and grade 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts—grades 2–11 (optional)
- Tests in English–language arts and mathematics in grades 3–8 and grade 11