Student Score Reports (SSRs) for 2019–2020
Due to the suspension of statewide testing, reporting for the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) will look slightly different than prior years.
|SSR Type||Pages Per SSR||Estimated Release|
|Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments or the California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) for English language arts/literacy and mathematics||4||June or July 2020|
|California Science Test (CAST)||2||June or July 2020|
|CAA for Science*||2||N/A||California Spanish Assessment (CSA)**||2||N/A|
*For the 2019–2020 administration year, preliminary indicators will be reported for the CAA for Science. These can be shared with parents and guardians at the local educational agency’s (LEA’s) discretion. For information, please visit the California Department of Education’s (CDE’s) Preliminary Indicator Communication Toolkit web page.
**For the 2019–2020 administration year, percent correct will be reported for the CSA.
CAASPP Student Data File Layout
- 2019–2020 CAASPP Student Data File Layout (Updated 04/27/2020)
- 2018–2019 CAASPP Student Data File Layout (Updated 01/14/20)
- 2017–2018 CAASPP Student Data File Layout (Updated 09/19/18)
- 2018–2019 Online Reporting System User Guide for CAASPP (Posted 07/26/19)
- 2018–2019 CAASPP Post-Test Guide (Posted 06/24/19)
SSRs will be available electronically, and LEAs can provide SSRs to parents/guardians. Information about transitioning to electronic SSRs can be found on the Student Score Report Options web page. To view a sample SSR for each of the content areas, visit the CAASPP Sample Student Score Reports web page and the ELPAC Score Reporting web page.
- Assessment Target Reports Quick Start Guide (Updated 05/02/16)
- Assessment Target Reports Frequently Asked Questions (Posted 03/11/16)
- How to View Scores in the Online Reporting System Quick Reference Guide (Updated 04/23/19)