- Assessment Target Reports Quick Start Guide (Updated 05/02/16)
- Assessment Target Reports Frequently Asked Questions (Posted 03/11/16)
- Test Operations Management System (TOMS) Downloading Student Score Report PDF Files Quick Start Guide (Posted 05/13/16)
- Test Operations Management System (TOMS) Spanish-Language Student Score Report Quick Start Guide (Posted 05/13/16)
- Online Reporting System Quick Start Guide (Posted 11/14/16)
2017–18 CAASPP Post-Test Guide—Select this link to expand or collapse the list of downloadable options. (Posted 05/08/18)
- Online Reporting System User Guide for CAASPP (Posted 04/17/18)
- 2017–18 CAASPP Student Data File Layout (Updated 07/20/18)
CAASPP Student Score Report Information
Information about the Student Score Report can be found on the CAASPP Student Score Report web page. This page contains guides to help parents and guardians understand the Student Score Reports; these are available in the following languages:
More Information about the Student Score Report can be found on the California Department of Education (CDE) CAASPP Student Score Report Information web page. The Understanding the CAASPP Student Score Reports web page contains guides to help parents and guardians understand the Student Score Reports.
In addition, the Smarter Balance Assessment Consortium developed, in collaboration with the CDE, a Test Score Guide web page where teachers, parents, and students can look up information related to performance on the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English language arts/literacy (ELA) and mathematics.