Test Administrator Resources
|Summative assessment resources
|These resources support administration of the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments and the California Science Test.
|Interim assessment resources
|These resources support the Smarter Balanced Interim Assessments only. Do not use the manual when you administer the summative assessments.
|Tools for Teachers resources
|This web page supports local educational agencies in the use of the Tools for Teachers website from the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium.
|Practice and Training Test resources
|These resources support the practice and training tests only. Do not use any of these manuals, scoring guides, or performance task rubrics when you administer the summative assessments.
General CAASPP Resources
- CAASPP and ELPAC Completion Status Guide
- Testing Session Notice: The “TESTING—DO NOT DISTURB” and “Unauthorized Electronic Devices May Not Be Used at Any Time During the Testing Session” signs may be hung where clearly visible to students in the testing environment as a test security reminder.
- Test Security Auditor Questionnaire (Posted 01/15/20)
Test Administrator Training Resources
- Using Completion Status to Plan and Manage Testing (Video; 11:09)
- Embedded Universal Tools, Designated Supports, and Accommodations Video Tutorials Web page
Last Reviewed: Thursday, March 26, 2020