Tools for Teachers Resources
This web page supports local educational agencies in the use of the new Tools for Teachers website from the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium. Tools for Teachers is an easy-to-use website featuring lessons, activities, and more that incorporate the formative assessment process and accessibility strategies. This website is meant to support teachers daily during their instruction to help educators reflect on their students’ knowledge and take action on next steps to meet learning goals.
Select this button to visit the Smarter Balanced
Tools for Teachers website.
- What is Tools for Teachers? (Video; 1 minute) (May 2020)
- How Tools for Teachers Supports Educators (Video; 4 minutes) (May 2020)
- Tools for Teachers: Website Demonstration for California Educators (Video; 8 minutes) (June 2020)
- CDE Tools for Teachers Introduction Webinar for California Educators (Video; 24-minute demo and 27-minute Q & A session) (June 2020)
- CDE Formative Assessment in Action Video Series web page
- Tools for Teachers Shared Practices Webinar (Video; 65 minutes) (September 2020)
- Tools for Teachers Interim Connections Playlists Flyer (Posted 08/18/20)
- Interim Assessment Item Portal Flyer (Posted 08/18/20)